Somoh in wonderland. :)

^3^ 지금처럼 행복하게 잘 살아 ^o^

JUNHO The Moment 2023 : wrap up

By 11:35 PM , , , ,

JUNHO's season is NOW!


Since I failed 2PM 15th anniversary ticket on both KR and JP round.  Here is a first time joining him on stage after 6 years apart. 😰 I've met JUNHO two times before during his Thailand schedule this year and I think he can remember me with my little handmade banner of 10th anniversary pen pen.


Has chances to join JUNHO The Moment 2023, his first ever Asia fan meeting (outside KR and JP). Wrap up his achievement as an idol and an actor.

  • King The Land is Netflix #1 on top worldwide 
  • Grand prize actor "Guwon" and "King San" for 2 executive years!
  • "Can I" new single released

And got VIP tic, sitting this closed in the middle of a third row. haha This seat is more than lucky, also got photo group and VIP pass.



🐧🌟👑💛
내게 기횔 줄래


하트하트



As well as JUNHO's talent in acting, he never forget how to sing and dance as an Idol of what he is originally from. I bet he never forget his choreograph and lyrics, never ever.
He made this better and better, never stop practicing and learning.
I'm so proud of you!


Last time at Gentle Monster event, he walked and greet me once. I'm so impressed since it been a while I haven't has any chances to meet. See how he see my camera. 😍

Like I said, I don't show up that often but 2PM you all will always have me!
and I think 2PM you all really know it.







Thanks for inspiring me (most of the time this year).
Thanks for never stop working hard, your outcome is incredible!
Let the awards speaks itself out loud!

Hopefully we can meet again soon.
Looking forward to see a new hype and new side of JUNHO Y24.
Until that time, please don't be sick and be healthy!!!!!!
Cheer up from here.



You Might Also Like

0 comments