Somoh in wonderland. :)

^3^ 지금처럼 행복하게 잘 살아 ^o^

2015 scrapbook

By 3:19 AM , , , , , , , , , ,

before i say goodbye to 2015, that only 4days left.
i would like to collect some of my fav pictures taken during 2015.
each picture has it own memory behind, as a caption.
hope u enjoy reading it!

My Memories of 2015

minimal jeef caravan, we are all heading to climb up Bromo.
Whispering sand, Bromo, East Java, Indonesia


One Full moon day with rainbow fountain.
Seoul, South Korea


Breakfast to start my day. New journey is waiting for me.
Hat Yai, Thailand


faith
Penang, Malaysia


Peaceful sunset, when last light is gone we are getting start again.
I'm the star. ready for the show tonight.
Khao Lak, Thailand


Little Space i usually see in front of the house.
Spring is coming :) colorful season is lively back!
Seoul, South Korea


I hope this moment will last forever for both couple and their friends.
Sydney, NSW, Australia.

Stranger, met them in the morning we went for walk together.
Bromo, East Java, Indonesia


Somewhere over the rainbow. I really mean it!
I was on broad.


one of the most happiness morning, which i dont have to work.
not got much sleep, but i did not feel any sleepy.
This view is stunning!!!
Bromo, East Java, Indonesia


When reality meet childhood's dream. 
Childhood's dream always beautiful. ^^
Brighton beach, Melbourne, Australia


flower represent a hard building in a lively way.
Martin Place, Sydney, NSW, Australia


You Might Also Like

0 comments