Somoh in wonderland. :)

^3^ 지금처럼 행복하게 잘 살아 ^o^

Road Trip in LAOS ~ Part1 Vang Vieng (ວັງວຽງ)

By 2:52 AM , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

***not yet done with this episode will update soon!
please give me a time!

I have a very long weekend....
5days off :) during 8-12Aug

my 3days in LAOS was really goodddddd

first time for my road trip as well ^___^



Vang Vieng >> best place in LOAS for backpackers!!!  ever!!!
this place is really calm and quiet. located at the center of LAOS (between Luang Pra Bang and Vientiaen)


A road next to the river :) On the way to small market.
it was raining that time!


main road has so many temples.
Temples here, they hit a big drum since 3am in the morning....
Y.Y





There are a lot of Korean restaurants here.
Am i in Korea? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
한국에있는것같애 ㅋㅋㅋ
한국식당너무많아요.



from my guesthouse's room :)
Monsoon season, mountain always covered with cloud....


my eyes always point out bicycle ^^
do people here love to ride a bicycle?


You Might Also Like

0 comments